WELCOME TO BUKOLA SAMUEL's BLOG

Hi there... MY name's Adebeshin Samuel and I'm Officially welcoming You to my Blog.
I don't really know much about the current state of Our Politics and Economy but I do know, Very well, that its Impetus is deteriorating. Things are Promised for Change but yet things aren't changing in the Sense that we've been facing a Decline in almost all aspects of our economy ever since we gained Independence in this Great Country Nigeria, and up until now, I can boldly stand up to say that that hasn't changed either. Dear Reader, I'm Hoping by virtue of creating this Blog and your being faithful to it, We, and I mean We, will be able to Cause and stir Up a patriotic Desire for that Change that'll make our Country, Nigeria, Home for Us all. Thanks. 
Signed, Adebeshin Samuel Bukola.

0 Comments, Replies, Suggestions, Yarns: