Interview : I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends - 2face

Legendary singer, Innocent Idibia popularly known as Tuface, has explained how he handles female fans who do not want to respect his marriage.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the singer said that when a lady is trying to be too familiar with him, he introduces her to any of his single friends that is around at the time.
When I meet a female fan who is being unnecessarily familiar with me, I just greet her and move on with my life. If she is still being persistent, I would tell her that what she is looking for she cannot have. Then I introduce her to any of my single friends that is around ” he said.

The singer hinted that three of his children are already showing signs of being singers. He also said that marriage has really brought a lot of changes into his life. Image

Three of my children are already showing signs of being good singers without my interference. I would say I am a natural coach. Marriage has made me calm and helped balance my life. I don’t do some certain things anymore because I am married,” Tuface said.

Recalling the death of his father recently, he said that it was a painful period in his life and it was the last time he cried.
The last time I cried was when my father died. When the doctor told me that he was dead, I could not believe it. It was then it dawned on me that I would not see him again,” he said.

However, the lanky entertainer told Saturday Beats that if he had not been a musician, he probably would have been a goalkeeper.

Source:  Brainnews

0 Comments, Replies, Suggestions, Yarns: