MUST READ : On A More Serious Note [3] - MTN Messages!!!

God! Why do I hate MTN service messages these days like this?

'Congrats! A special gift of 7 FREE "Hausa Proverbs" has your name on it! To claim it, text HP to 30046 NOW! SMS is free! Offer ends bla bla bla'


This message leaves you wondering -

My name on it ke?
How come?
Oya what is my name 1st?
Who's sending me the hausa proverbs o?
I'm not even Hausa now.
So I am to send a code to claim it?
Why give it when it lasts only for 7 days?
When it stops then what next?
You expect me to subscribe for a new one because its that interesting?

Or oh oh! Why don't you give me this instead!

'Congrats! A special gift of 7 FREE "Months Of BIS" has your name on it! To claim it, text 419 to 30046 NOW! SMS is free! Offer ends bla bla bla'

Mtcheeeeeewwww - abeg go improve on your service in Amuwo-odofin!

-The Base

0 Comments, Replies, Suggestions, Yarns: