FOTOGRABS : MAN OF STEEL OR COTTON - Crazy Superman Fan Undergoes 19 Surgeries To Look Exactly Like Clark Kent

A 36-year old Filipino, Herbert Chavez has undergone 19 surgeries in the past 16 years just so he can look like Superman.

Chavez has had nose jobs, skin
whitening, lip liposuction, jaw
realignment, pec implants and even
abdominal implants to become a real-
life Clark Kent after falling in love with the TV program aged five.

He has splashed around 300,000 Pesos
(N1.1million) on his obsession – a
fortune compared to the average
N230 hourly wage in the Philippines.
He said: 'I feel like a Superhero whenever I pull on the costume, but my mission is not to save the world but to help in my own small way and bring a smile to the faces of local children.

'I don't have any regrets at all. People come up to me in the street all the time and want their picture taken with me.

'They are all really excited to see a real-life Superman in the Philippines.'

1 Comments, Replies, Suggestions, Yarns:

Anonymous said...

This one don crase finish