HILLARS : The Famous Akpors Cracks on BSblog

 Akpors stood for Hours to be attended to in a bank and after quite a long queue ahead of Him, it was his turn, and with the best of smiles, Akpors politely stated the reason for his coming to the bank; the following ensues

Akpors : Good Afternoon Young lady, please, I've been having problems using my ATM card, whenever I slot it in the machine it simply gets slotted back out to me with an Unfamiliar 'excuse'

Customer Care: Okay Sir, Are you sure You have enough money in your account?

Akpors: Yes of course three thousand, seven hundered and eighty Naira! (akpors now furious with all the rage of having to queue for hours)

Customer Care: Okay Sir, and are you sure your ATM card isn't damaged or bent because that could make it malfunction and wuold cost You a thousand Naira for a New one.

Akpors : hey! Listen young woman!!!! Are you sure You work in this bank?? You must be insane.. You see an old man like me and think I don't know what 'being careful' is? You must be having a bad day to ask me such silly and preposterous question!
I take care of my ATM card so much dammit!
So what are you saying you lackadaisical official for a bank!
I keep my ATM card in My wallet all the time!
Even Yesterday, I Laminated it!!!

Customer care attendant Faints...

0 Comments, Replies, Suggestions, Yarns: