GIST : "I have not found the right woman' - D'banj says



IN January, Toolz interviewed D'banj on Ndani TV, and He (D'banj) said he was happily dating a very special lady who has been with him for a while.

Fast forward to his interview yesterday with Seun Apara of Thisday, D'banj says he's still single because he hasn't found the
right woman.

D'banj tells Seun:

   "I have dated a lot of women
   but I don't really want to talk
   about them because most of
   them have moved on and some
   are married. I don't have any
   regret at all because I am still
   young and I am still a bachelor
   though my mum wants me to
   settle down. She is proud of me
   and I do let her understand that
   it's not that I don't want to
   marry, I just haven't found the
   right woman.
   If she finds the right
   one for me, she can call me.

0 Comments, Replies, Suggestions, Yarns: